Our diabetic bamboo socks are designed to compress the feet and ankles to improve blood flow for those who have diabetes or the elderly. These socks are made from resilient bamboo fibers that are perfect for people with circulatory issues or for anyone who is looking for that extra bit of comfort. Bamboo socks also allow your feet to breathe, are moisture and odour resistant, and are made from sustainable materials that don’t have a negative impact on our environment.
Whether you need socks for work, play or for heath reasons, these anti-bacterial bamboo socks will keep your feet luxurious and supported all day long. They’re not too thin and they’re not too thick – just the perfect fit for all feet and for all seasons with their temperature-regulating benefits. Once you go bamboo, you’ll never go back. We guarantee it!
- Non-binding: Loose fitting top allows for optimal circulatory flow. Suits those who have a high demand for comfort, especially people with diabetes and the elderly;
- Seamless toe: Truly seamless toe, reduces the risk of infection, foot pressure and blistering. Specially made for sensitive feet;
- Cushioned sole: Extra cushioning through the sole allows for long-lasting comfort throughout your entire workout or walk in the high impact areas of your feet;
- Solid durable: Reinforced heel and toe helps provide superior resistance and outstanding durability.
- 70% bamboo fiber, 30% elastane
- Black, White
- Size (AU): 7 – 14
- Cold or warm machine wash
- Line dry inside out
- Warm tumble dry
- Do not iron or bleach