100% Organic Bamboo Quilt Set
For the ultimate nights sleep, pair this luxuriously soft 100% organic bamboo quilt cover set with your favourite Bamboo Sheets. Feel like you are asleep in heaven with our eco-friendly quilt covers and reap all the usual bamboo benefits.
- 1x quilt cover
- 2x standard pillowcases (48cm x 73cm + 16cm)
- 400 thread count in sateen (equivalent to 1,000 cotton thread count) provides a luxuriously smooth and soft feel and durability.
- Thermal regulation keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Excellent moisture-wicking properties ensure you remain dry and comfortable.
- Anti-bacterial so they will remain odour-free even after repeated use.
- Hypo-allergenic and great for sensitive skin.
- Generous sizing to accommodate beds of all sizes (even those with pillow-top mattress protectors). Allowance has been made during manufacturing for shrinkage.
- Oeko-Tex Certificate 100 certified suppliers which means there are no harmful chemicals found in any of our products.
This is the golden rule with all bamboo items as hot water can cause shrinkage and cold water is guaranteed not to do this. Do not fear about nasty bacteria growing in sheets and needing hot water to get rid of it. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal so they will stay fresh even during a cold wash cycle.
Only Use Delicate Laundry Detergents & Recommended Cycle
We recommend you use gentle washing liquids or powders as they guarantee to be kind to your fabric. We recommend some of the natural ones found at your local supermarket such as the Earth Choice Wool & Delicates. You may choose to continue to use your regular detergent, just be mindful that some do contain brighteners and bleach which may have a staining effect on your sheets. Always use a gentle cycle and do not put in the same wash cycle as any abrasive fabrics. If you need to remove stains from your sheets, look for something natural from your supermarket. Again, Earth’s Choice has some excellent non-bleach or chlorine based products.
Rules For Drying & Making Your Sheets Crease Free
As with just about every fabric, the most risk free results come from line drying flat and out of direct sunlight, but we know this is not always possible. If you lead a busy life and rely on your tumble drier, the good news is that you can do so as long as you dry the sheets on a cool and delicate cycle. If you like to iron your sheets, iron on a cool setting and you will be fine. If you would like the natural way of getting your sheets crease free, spread them out flat, draped over your line and the weight of them will pull the creases out.
Occasionally with bamboo, you might see some pilling occur on the sheets and towels. As bamboo is a natural fibre, this pilling is normal, especially in response to friction and isn’t a fault or defect. The pilling will naturally shed and can be reduced or removed during the washing and drying process (as per the care instructions). The pilling is usually removed after 5 or 6 washes, or earlier. Pilling doesn’t always occur but it’s also not unusual in the initial use period – it depends on the amount of friction and body heat.